Dental Implants Bay Ridge Brooklyn
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to blend in with your other teeth. They are an excellent long-term option for restoring your smile. In fact, the development and use of implants is one of the biggest advances in dentistry in the past 40 years.
You may want to choose dental implants if you:
- hide your smile because you have missing teeth
- wear dentures that are uncomfortable
- are dissatisfied with your removable partial dentures
- want to keep your other teeth intact
Most common type of implants:
- Endosteal (in the bone): This is the most commonly used type of implant. The various types include screws, cylinders or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative for patients with bridges or removable dentures.