What To Expect From Your Next Appointment
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
We are happy to announce that our office will reopen on June 9, 2020 for all dental treatment. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We ask you to wear a mask upon entering the office. NO PATIENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER WITHOUT A FACEMASK.
• Your temperature will be taken upon entering the office, and your hands sanitized by our staff member.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• All our staff will be utilizing the recommended PPE to protect you as well as themselves.
• Air Purifiers will be utilized as well as recommended sterilizing solutions for all surface areas.
• You will be asked to rinse with a safe recommended germicidal solution for 30 seconds prior to treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, Please call us at (718) 833-6100
See you soon!
Dr. Stuart Feintuch
We look forward to seeing you!
Proudly serving: Bay Ridge 11209, Bensonhurst, Park Slope, Red Hook, Coney Island, Green Point, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn NY.